The RCMP have issued a public warning about Donald Baker who was released from prison and now living in Penticton, BC. Donald received a ten-year sentence in 2005 for sexual assault causing bodily harm, sexual assault and seven counts of invitation to sexual touching. RCMP advise Donald is a high risk to re-offend sexually and is a threat to females 18 years and younger and Sex Trade Workers.
Donald Restrictions are as follows:
- You shall have no contact with anyone under the age of 18.
- You shall not attend a public park or public swimming area where persons under the age of 18 years are present or can reasonably be expected to be present, or a daycare center, school ground, playground, camping ground, trailer park or area where children under the age of 18 years are known to congregate.
- You shall not be in any contact with any sex trade workers.
- You are not to have any pornography or pornographic material in your possession or in your residence.
- You shall not own, possess or access any personal computer or electronic devices inclusive of a cellular phone capable of accessing the internet.
- You shall not possess any cameras, video cameras or devices capable of capturing visual images or audio recordings.
- You are not to possess any weapons.
- You shall not possess any tool or device that can be used for the purposes of restraint including duct tape, straps, rope or wire unless specifically required for on-site employment.
- You shall not be outside your residence between the hours of 11:00 pm and 6:00 am daily except for the purposes of employment and with the prior written permission from the Bail Supervisor
- Child-sex tourist Bakker refused rehab programs in jail (theprovince.com)
- Richard John TURLEY,58, Convicted Sex Offender has moved to Pentiction BC, 2012 (wenswritings.wordpress.com)