Jason is another one of the many sex offenders that seems to have a revolving door in our prison system. Back in May 2011 Jason was released from jail and he went missing while on probation. Jason was found and returned to jail and released with conditions in November 2011 only to arrested a week later.
The RCMP has issued a warning regarding the recent release of Jason Beaudry who is now living in Creston BC. RCMP advise that Jason has a violent criminal history which includes sexual offenses and use of weapons. Past victims have been male and female. Jason has some conditions he must abide by:
- Keep the Peace and be of good behavior
- Notify the Court or the Probation Officer in advance of any change of
- name or address, and promptly notify the Court or the Probation Officer of change of employment or occupation.
- To provide Probation Officer with address and not change residency without the prior approval of Probation Officer.
- Not to be out of his residence if having consumed any alcohol or non-prescription drugs with in the previous 12 hours or when he has alcohol or non prescription drugs in his body.
- Not to be outside of his residence under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
High Risk Sex Offender Missing May 2011 https://wenswritings.wordpress.com/2011/05/14/jason-beaudry-33-missing-and-wanted-by-rcmp-may-13-2011-creston-bc/
High Risk Sex Offender Released November 2011 https://wenswritings.wordpress.com/2011/12/03/high-risk-sex-offender-jason-neil-beaudry-released-november-17-2011-yahk-bc/